Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Stromy Tokyo!

There was raining from Friday morning and it seemed like infinity coz it didn't stop until the night of Saturday!!!!!

Sooooo crazy ... coz I did some washing and they were wet for 2 days T_T

Even it was raining on Saturday, I went out with my Japanese friend and just knew that a big strom hit Tokyo! (well, I'm spending my life without knowing anything from outside my room for some time now ... when wii I get internet nia~~~!!!)

There were many broken umbrellas on street that night. It was because the wind was so stong ... mine was also broken. It's 100 yen umbrealla through. So I bought a new one already hahaaaaa

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But you know what! The day after the strom left ... it was soooo sunny. The sky was so clear and I could also hear children playing outside since early in the morning (kinda disturb my sleeping though .. but well,)

It reminds me about the song "season changes" though ...
We can always see a different after the rain ... ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ฝนตกก็ต้องดูแลตัวเองดีๆ นะแก
ร่มอันละร้อยเยน วันหลังซื้อมาฝากมั่งนะ ฮ่าๆ