Saturday, October 06, 2007

Life on a train...

Sorry I hafta update this entry in English.
Still, don't have internet in my room so I hafta come to school to use internet everyday.
So, I can't type Thai na.

**************************************************************

Just drop by to update some little thing in my blog ...
I don't like to leave my blog for a long time la
Afraid that someone will forget me so .... eiei

My semester has already started for a week and there're so many things to do, like reading assignments given every week ... which are toooo much!

Can you imagine reading 7 articles a week for each class????
No ... I don't think you wanna imagine about that hahaha

Also, there are some welcome parties for new students which I like the best, coz, well, I can get free food hahahaaa~

Yesterday I went to a welcome party held by students from my faculty, so I went back home late but not too late to catch the last train.

Well, it was almost midnight .... and I was shocked!

Why there were so many people on train during that time???????



I had to stand all the way from the station near my school to my place!
Gosh! Tokyo is soooo full of people!

Planning to take a picture of crazy number of people walking across a street in Shibuya fro you guys ....

Then, you can feel the REAL Tokyo!

*******************************************************************

Gotta run now ... Got plenty of assignments to read!
Never thought that grad school is so damn tough!
Or maybe coz I didn't devote my brain in doing something academic for a long time hahahaaa ... that's even more possible hahaahaaaa









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ดีใจที่แวะมาอัพนะ
จะคอยอ่านและเอาใจช่วย
สู้ตาย!!!