Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bad news ....

Dear all,

As I said last time that I supposed to get internet connection in my apartment last Friday, it just turned out that I have to wait again for don't know exactly how long it should be.

The problem is that the internet company came last Friday and they were checking many things and they told me, of course in Japanese which I can get some part of it, that there were some problem with internet line in my room so they couldn't get things done.

Well, I was chocked coz I waited for them like a month and I even skipped Japanese classes that day to wait for them.

Now I just dropped by to tell all of you that I still don't have internet and I really have no idea when will I gonna get it coz I have to spend time finding some other provider.

So, still, have to be dissapeared from cyber world from a while. Hope you guys understand my situation.

Well, kinda wanna cry now ...

No comments: